Clean Like a MOFO Playlist [1960s]
How To Be Smart This Weekend
AKA A Drinking Game To Play With Yourself
Before heading to jail in 2008, Prodigy, in the words of the Internet, "shot a vlog in which he appeared disgusted with the state of rap. He encouraged lame MCs to pick up new hobbies, including 'Go f&cking paint a house.'" Unless you're a straight G with a house to paint, we suggest, in the spirit of Prodigy, cleaning your f&cking house. If you are feeling lame, or if your house is just straight hood rat status, this is the game for you.
- Go to the store. Pick up a bottle of whatever you drink AND cleaning supplies. Remembering the cleaning supplies is important.
- Head to your house. Open the bottle. Open the cleaning supplies. Pour a drink. Arm yourself with the first cleaning supply.
- Put the bottle in a room you haven't cleaned yet. You have to complete the room you are in before you can head to the next and pour your next drink. Once the drink is poured, go run the bottle to the next room.
- Repeat until your house is clean.
Also, to make this slightly educational, we will be posting decade playlists to drink to. Because the only thing sadder than a fool with a dirty house is an ignorant fool with a dirty house.
- You Need Love by Danny and the Counts
- I'll Be Your Mirror by Nico
- Walk on By by Dionne Warwick
- Goodbye Pork Pie Hat by Charles Mingus
- The Girl That Faded Away by The Hangmen
- She Don't Love Me by The Deadbeats
- Come On, Come On by The Esquires
- Armée Guinéenne by Bembeya Jazz National
- Goin' Home by Albert Ayler
- Do Right Woman by Aretha Franklin
- Rescue Me by Fontella Bass
- These Boots Are Made For Walkin' by Nancy Sinatra
- It's Now Or Never by Elvis Presley
- Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter by Herman Hermits
- Hello Dolly by Louis Armstrong
- If You Wanna Be Happy by Jimmy Soul
- We're A Winner by The Impressions
- Tighten Up by Archie Bell & The Drells
- Travelin' Man by Ricky Nelson